Whether you are arranging an international conference, a corporate event or a membership group social gathering, a presentation by Heather White will inspire your audience and create a real buzz.
Heather is a professional conference & keynote speaker with huge experience speaking about networking and personal brand. Her natural speaking style immediately engages people at every level and puts them at their ease.
Heather’s keynote topics include:
- Career Networking
- Personal Brand
- Networking for new business
- How to Work a Room
- Breaking into new sectors / industries / regions
- Breaking down barriers within organisations
- At the recent EAIE conference in Liverpool Heather gave a lunch-time plenary on the art of effective networking. Making new professional contacts is challenging whether you’re a newbie in the field or a full-fledged veteran and Heather shared a whole host of ideas on how to network effectively and efficiently. She soon had the whole room buzzing as participants put into practice her great tips.Laura Howard, Immediate Past President of European Association for International Education (EAIE)
- At the 2015 FERMA Forum in Venice I had the pleasure together with approx. 150 people to experience Heather White talk about how to become a better networker at the Women in Risk Management Lunch. Heather showed great enthusiasm and knowledge on the subject and so she achieved very quickly rapport with the audience.Helle Friberg, Group Insurance Manager at Hempel A/S
- Heather has boundless energy and an obvious passion for helping SMEs succeed and grow their businesses. Hearing heather speak at a recent event was enlightening, insightful, and most of all fun. Great structure, well thought through interactive sessions, and razor sharp focus. I learnt many things, and it was pleasure to take part.Mark Cobbold, Director, PORTENTA, Product Management & Business Consultancy
- Heather was the key note speaker at the recent Connecting Women in Technology Event. She was an entertaining and knowledgeable speaker, sharing her experiences with us in an honest and open way. Her presentation also included some inter-active sections which heightened the engagement for her audience. She also had prepared well and spoken to members of the project team to understand our requirements and deliver to those.Ruth Ursell, Senior Regional Manager Global Storage Solutions, UK and DCS at Dell
- Heather’s presentation at the Midland Customer Association was highly interactive, well presented and enjoyable. The delegates, Human Resources and Payroll specialists, enjoyed her enthusiasm and style and the feedback received was excellent. The session enabled us to practice our networking throughout the conference and provide us with smarter networking techniques to carry out in our professional capacities.Midland Customer Association Conference, July 2015
If you are interested in talking to Heather about your event please contact her, without any further obligation, on +44 (0)777 585 5764 or firstname.lastname@example.org