Professional networking is about having both the confidence and skills to know who you are, what you want and how to maximise your chances of achieving success. Our training can show people how to articulate their brand / message, improve confidence, increase visibility both internally & externally and help people find new business opportunities.
Smarter Networking has broken down professional networking into a series of key skills which we use to teach: senior executives, graduates, sales teams, women’s networks, membership groups, business owners and many more.
All of our training programmes are tailored to suit your audience, outcomes and timescales but can include how to:
- Create effective networking strategies
- Work a Room
- Create your personal brand
- Network with key contacts
- Stay in touch and build sustainable business relationships
- Break down barriers
- Find the motivation to get out there!
- Heather worked with our Leadership team at Nationwide to inspire and develop collective networking skills in some of our future leaders across the business. She has an engaging style, is educational and empowers individuals to act on what they learn. Our leaders had a practical take out, which, when we followed up with them post event had led to a range of collaborations to share knowledge, support projects and for the sheer enjoyment of engaging with new people!!Siân Ferguson, Senior Manager, Leadership and Executive Development at Nationwide Building Society
- Heather has delivered training in networking and personal brand management for Fellows on the Clore Social Leadership Programme for the past 6 years. In this time she has consistently designed and delivered excellent workshops to meet the Fellows’ needs, together with a range of practical tools and frameworks which they can take away and use. Her workshops have always been highly rated and several Fellows have gone on to work with Heather on a one-to-one basis.Liz Lowther, Interim Head of Innovation and Learning at Bond
- Heather has proved to be a superb resource in facilitating our staff development workshops which have proved highly successful… She is creative in content design, and is extremely knowledgeable and thoroughly engages staff with her energy and enthusiasm. Heather has provided us with action filled days which have helped and encouraged networking with colleagues and teams across the organisation, setting of objectives and goals, achieving results and staff morale.Stephanie Edwards, Chief Operating Officer at Coventry University London Campus
- Heather found just the right tone for our company Sales & Marketing meeting. She tailored an enjoyable & dynamic session which focused on our specific networking concerns and made us think differently about ways to overcome them. The session was thought-provoking and intuitive, and Heather is an engaging, likeable expert who really knows her stuff!Pete Stevenson, Expert in how Film and Video can help Businesses Communicate better
- Heather facilitated the launch of the Women’s Network at the University of East London, which delegates referred to as one of the best event they have attended in recent time. 3 words that describes Heather in action: engaging, stimulating and interactive.Dr Jummy Okoya, Principal Lecturer & MBA Director, chair of women's network, visiting lecturer at Imperial College Business school
If you would like to chat about your options, without any further obligation, please contact Heather on +44 (0)777 585 5764 or email@example.com.
NB: We also offer 2 online personal training courses, for more information click here.